"For example, you can have a blog."
*Scribbling on the whiteboard*
"pisonthegreat.blogspot.com"
He wrote it hugely on the whiteboard for the whole world to see!!! Don't you think that is annoying???
... and he thought that's funny.
...
It could have been easier if he had asked permission from me 1st. He even has a blog; why doesn't he write his in front?
It may be just a small matter, but I don't want Kate's incident to happen to me, whereby the whole community of INTEC viewed her blog almost everyday last semester.
You know how that happened?
She publicised her blog in class.
It's her blog, so that's her right, but giving other people's URL away?? That's intolerable.
*****
To whom it may concern, I hope you learn your mistake, and do know that it had been a stressful week for me that I have thousands of things to do, so don't add yourself to the 'list of hatred'. You are a good friend of mine...

3 comments:
Sorry that I didn't realize that...
I knew that I have done wrong and I should not have done such a silly thing.
Sincerely apologize..
Yeah, pls 4giv him lar k?
Ya, everyone would like to have their own space in blog. I kinda understand ur feeling. (well, you can always drop by my blog if u wan). You' re welcomed
Post a Comment