Sunday, March 16, 2008

STUCK



Pison, I'm in hot soup.





I wanted to take a 1.00pm bus to KL, but all tickets were sold out.





Therefore, I was left with three nice options - 6.30pm, 7.30pm, and 8.30 pm!!!

This would mean another Race Against Time... *hate it, but enjoy it*...

Why does Cendana have curfew to abide by???




Well, even though I'm going to miss the first Step Dance practice with The King of Dirty Mind Land a.k.a Tong Wei (well, I can be your successor... XD), I managed to kill my time by:





1) Onlining at KFC Kluang, which is very pointless.


2) Watching The Spiderwick at 4.00pm, and still waiting for the time to strike 4.00pm


3) Window-shopping. Well, I should say software+game window-shopping





However, ladies and gentlemen, window shopping option is burned, due to this:



I bought this game just now. I've been hearing a lot about this game, and even though Halo 3 is out already, I want to start from Square 1. Who cares, anyway? :)

You know what?

I'm excited!!!

No comments: