Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Emergence of The Extremus Busiest Week Of the Semester

Hm... Not to say that prior to this moment I have never been busy, but the fact that the prestigious week of ADFP students is coming in a couple of days makes me excited.

. . . . . . *looking left and right*

Ooops... just that the week mentioned above is going to be accompanied by thousands of presentations and two tests!!!

Let's go back to the future, shall we?


1) The International Indulgence Week is actually a customized American Indulgence Week. Since some clubs had decided to conduct their respective significant events on the same week, HEP cleverly merged everything into one week!!

The activities include:
- Monday: parade and World Idol
- Tuesday: *I forgot...*
- Wednesday: Dodgeball... and Ko-PLN *I'm joining Dodgeball!!*
- Thursday: Japanese Cultural Day and Haloween Night
- Friday: World is a Concerto *The last Step Dancer!! Miahahaha...*

Proud to say that I'm involved in almost all of them. :)

. . . . . *Hafidz, be HONEST!*

Okay, I'm more worried than being proud.

This Monday, I am going to sit for Calculus test 2.
This Tuesday, I am going to have American Music Appreciation Presentation.
This Wednesday, there is going to be a forum. My group has chosen a very interesting topic - sleep deprivation. :)
This Thursday, Bio Test 2.
This Friday, PKTR 2007...

Not to mention about long-term assignments and business - Toastmasters, RP, and Speeches.

Sweat.

O.O

Whatever it is, I really am anticipating the coming week! :)

No comments: