- I'm joining. (apparently...)
- Hitz.fm Cruisers were there!!!
For readers who are not familiar with Dodgeball, let's go for a quick tour.
Dodgeball: A sport whereby u throw balls at your six opponents. if the balls hit them, they 'die". If they catch the balls prior to hitting the ground, you "die"
Sounds interesting?
Believe me, it is!
My team, which was initially known as Lee Yun Yi for no specified reason, changed our team name to a better and hotter one.
Team "Makkau Nandayou"...
The event started with craps from Hitz.fm Cruisers, which dropped by INTEC to promote Dodgeball to the nation. Well, Dodgeball is still relatively unknown to Malaysians is why.
We only managed to go thru quarter-final, lost against Jacko Team. Lost in a very "malu"fying manner!!!
The asset of our team - shortness!!
The rival of our team - height.
The fabulousness of Hitz.fm!! Yeeha..
Ready to strike...
We lost with joy!!! X)
It was a fun day, you know!

2 comments:
*tooooot*
Hey, ur rival was here!!!
How dare u post dis pic...
Argh... large eye bags and long tongue...
Lolz... malu la I...
Sigh...
it's not fun......
I can never to smash people head and before i can, i died
X.X
I wan smack the Jacko team....
(comment stopped because kiyuri smashed his laptop out of anger)
Post a Comment