Monday, March 10, 2008

SPM 2007

Aloha, blog-jumpers!!! <----(got the idea from Transposon and the movie 'Jumper')

Today was a great day for me. I had two rounds of Biology, one in the morning and another at 2pm. Frankly speaking, Bio, under Mr Liew, is the only subject that I can laugh my heart out, besides being critical and intellectual.

Wait, I could sense an emergence of digression!

Ok, back to topic - SPM.

Well, it has almost been a year since that fateful day. Aside from getting my SPM result, 12 March is always my father's birthday.

My father's words are still vividly inscribed in my mind,

"Your result is going to be OK. Whatever it is, your result is the best birthday present I have ever had."

Hm... Thanks!!

However, this incident is about to repeat itself, for it is my brother's turn to get his SPM result this Wednesday.

Let's see whether my father will repeat this or not. :)


*This reminds me of October Sky*


Good Luck for all SPM 2007 candidates
May The Force Be With You

No comments: