Hi, Pison.
It's been a week already, and I should tell you that towards the end of the week, my days had become more interesting and productive. Instead of whining & grumbling about stupid issues, I managed to gain my composure and I had my game face on.
Just one thing, though; shortly after the boost of euphoria, after getting rid of the 'cold war', Calculus Test1 ruined my mood.
So, I dumped my head onto my green pillow and made an official visit to The Land of Slumberland for 5 hours.
Well, this was supposed to be published two days ago...
***
This morning, I woke up with a very heavy pair eyebags (as if they could be measured), since I helped Miz Nadeela putting up all signages for her sister's wedding until amost 2 am last night.
However, for the sake of supporting the continuity of our species, I went to Miz Nasyeela's wedding with a sleepy head anyway.
I must tell you one thing that top students share in common - appreciation of friendship bonds.
Scroll down to know more!
The One-Day King & Queen
Top 20 ADFP Idol (*Evil grin*)
Top 20 ADFP Idol(*All Girls*)
Dominated by hunger... XD
See the crowd? They are all ADFPians!!!
I like it! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment