Monday, February 4, 2008

In Retrospect...




Come. tighten your seatbelt and let's embark on The Pison Express!!!




Recap of my activities last 3 weeks:




1) Trip to Malacca




Owh, man. I feel so guilty for not updating you with the happenings that I had there. It was a blast! Never have I imagined being at the majestic A Famosa at 2 am in the morning!! The scenery was... breath-taking. Actually, I was in Malacca to attend yuinyi's bday party, and again, it was damn fun!




Note: Due to the pervasiveness of my pictures in Yuinyi's and Sandy's blog, I decided to not post any photos in this section. Hehehe...




2) Club Leadership Course at Ampang Pecah




Owh, Pison. You have to see the pics I've taken during this event. Even though this camp was a smaller scale of PLKN (well, really small. PLKN took 3 months, while this camp took 3 days...), the fun was never deteriorated by limited time we had. It's kinda stress buster after a whole month loaded with assignments and quizez.


They are My Life there... :)



These people are my famili members there... :)


The Champion of Water Rafting!!! :)


Heavenly view of Kuala Kubu Baru

Stress-free faces!!!!

Last, but never the least, (COUPLE OF THE YEAR!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

finally! took you that long huh. And its quite a short post by the way!
I am not satisfied :P