Hua... Despite the fact that I desperately need to confine myself in my room studying for Biology, memorizing all those substrate in the Kreb's Cycle, not mentioning the aggravating importance of preparing for TOEFL that I have to sit for this Saturday, I have done something that only insane guys would do--->
"Tiring Myself Chasing The Frisbee Discs To The Fullest"
Well, if it were not because of Ikhwan's message, never would I have known about INTEC hat, an event primarily organized to attract juniors of various programs to get to know Frisbee. You know that I have started playing Frisbee since last year. But this time, the event turned out to be more interesting simply because more of my friends joined, which added to the fun!! (Not that many, anyway...)
I was in the Green Team, battling along with Mei Yueh against other teams, which were Orange, Blue, & Red.
Look at the mud!!!
Green Vs. Orange: Intense
She was in Orange, and we were happily enjoying the game while our teammates were battling very hard to claim victory!!!
The Weird Family of Frisbeeians
Two words to descibe Frisbee: TIRING, but EXCITING!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment