Monday, February 4, 2008

In Retrospect (Episode II)

Hey yea!! Actually, when I typed the previous post, I was thinking of something else. Certain things were bugging my mind that I think I should come up with another version of "In retrospect".





As you all might know, I planned to go to Sarawak this mid term break. I kinda hate the early emergence of this holiday because we have just passed the first month of the semester. I was hoping that the mid term holiday would be somewhere in February, but it was apparent my wish was not granted... Huh!


Every time I step into this sacred compund, I will never believe my presence there as an x-student at all. I could never justify the mere existence of the two years that have separated me from my past in SMSK...




There, I had a sharing session with the Form 3 students. I wish I could talk to the Form 5 instead because those seniors might understand what I was saying better... Anyway, Happy Birthday, Miss Rabiah!!!


My long-hoped reunion with my life - Bb Clarinet... So nostalgic.

While I was taking this picture, I noticed that the time actually stopped ticking. I was lost in the intricacy of my mind. Something very significant is missing in this picture...

Where is my batch??? Though this may sound a bit overrated, but I do miss all of them that I could have cried while snapping this photo.

Well, luckily I didn't. :)

The same goes to this event; I could have wept while expressing my feeling through my beloved clarinet.

Well, I like the SMSK blues... It reminds me of my past, present, and my future. Just hope that anyone(X-SMSKIAN) out there would feel the same towards this blessed alma mater...

7 comments:

SimpleSanddy said...

Nvr knw dat U knw how 2 play de clarinet b4 until I read ur advanced compo essay...

Look pretty 'cool' in de block n white pic... Cheh... dun so perasan-lah...

Anyway, u finally updated your blog... I've been waiting for ages... XD

Anonymous said...

nice entry there dude..
i feel the same..
i love smsk..in fact all of us are~!
thats y i always coming back for more and talk to the juniors..

eyiensblog said...

pison u save my day...no wonder i have this feeling of dropping by ur blog...i had a very bad fever yesterday that i've forgotten miss's befday...n btw, cool u still kno to blow a clarinet ooo..

Nasuha said...

weit aku mok berik kau... ada cgek gmbar raget.. just view from my blog jak la...

Pison The Great said...

Sanddy,

well, I love doing all sorts of things. It's about time that u know bout it, ryte? :)

Pison The Great said...

Syahme,

yea!! X-smskians rockz!!!!!!!!!!!

Pison The Great said...

Nazrin,

Hey... I also got a bad sore throat after visiting teachers' houses during CNY!!!

My first sore throat ever... I miss my voice...

Eh, u r owez invited to visit m blog!! :)

N... Dis is PISON la, how can I forget how to play Clarinet?? XD