Why do I say "Blues is elegant"?
1) It reminds you of fond memories that you had with your friends. When you don't have the blues, you need to do some emotion checkup.
2) It makes you appreciate one's presence in your life. Well, it may be a bit cocky and emo, but I just can't imagine of not having a place to drop by at cemara when frisbee team in INTEC is getting active. I'll miss those day, I'm pretty sure.
What else ah? Hmm.. I'm not in the mood for brainstorming now. As we all are aware of, storms come and go, and so do brainstormings. :P
Actually, up to this line, all sentences above are purely craps.
=+=+=+=+=+=+=
Now, this is a tribute to a friend of mine:
~whose name is often associated to dirty stuff (not my fault)
~who has graduated from Korean Program
~who has continuously agreed to let me stay at his home whever I am at Cemara with no hesitation
~who is about to fly soon, if God permits
Pijan, I think you haven't found my blog, but if you have, don't read this post.
I'm a freak, aren't I? Hehe...
So long...

No comments:
Post a Comment