You see, there is something extraordinary about my life; I always get the chance to know about my 'asal-usul' every time I go back home for holiday. My father will always have some stories to tell, and very often it's about our family tree. And here it is.
From my father's side:
My grandfather is a Malay.
My grandmother is a pure Chinese.
My father is NOT a pure Malay.
What more say to my blood? :P
From my mother's side:
My greatgrandfather is a Chinese.
My greatgrandmother is an Iban.
My grandfather is an Iban.
My grandmother is an Iban.
My mom is NOT a pure IBAN.
What more say to my blood??
D'oh...
So, I'm proud to say that I really thank Allah for giving me a very diversed family tree. XD
OK, enough about my weird blood line. Let's talk about what happened in Kuching. :)
Non-stop firework display, which lasted until 3 am!!! Some exploded just behind aunt's house... One word to describe; happening!!!
Pictures with teachers at Mr. jong's house. All I could say is he's very particular about feng Shui... Even the placement of the crystals matters!!
Hot teachers!!! XD Miss those days...
SMSKians, does the red shirt lady seem to be familiar? Well, when I was in Form 1, she was the one who shouted at me for a 'nice' 10 minutes simply because I asked too many questions on resistors that she got utterly mad, and the whole class immediately stopped laughing!! Again, I miss those days. Hehehe...
At Mdm Goh's home, and the presence of her baby Lotion (at least that's what they call him) brought the difference.
After viewing these pics, don't we look like a big happy family?
:)

2 comments:
U really hav an interesting family background...
I juz wish there are more pictures...
Anyway, gong xi fa cai...
since you are partially Chinese, where;s my ang pao, 'mom'? XD
hey...u didnt invite me, didnt u?
Post a Comment