Monday, January 14, 2008

Spring Sem Week 1

Hi, Pison!!!

I know, I haven't been updating my blog for sooo long that I had entered ONE post for last week. Well, having a hectic life does put my mind off for blogging now, despite the many things that happened these few busy days.


Ok, I have some of interesting pictures that I took last week, which I want to share with you.


This was taken last weekend, when I was on my way back to Cendana after my lunch. I thought these photos might come in handy some of these few days, since I'm about to squeeze my brain cells for my research papers, so I've decided to grab my Kodak C613 & shoot! You see, I think this photos are great. What do you think?



Obviously, I was thinking about pollution & global warming. D'oh... But I'm not going to ace for this topic as my research. i have some other things in mind. :)

And this photo really reminds me of Transformers. Hehehe..

While this is the 2nd week, Glendale doesn't change much though...

Hmmm.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I shall leave this comment as anonymous weh haha so people wont stalk me babeh~!! Oh nice picture maybe its the camera but for what you took is so crappy man! You have bad sense of photo-taking.Learn from the expert please!!! Nah thats all for the tuuuuuuuuuuuut i need to update my blog. bleakh~! thank God I finished my calculus homework weeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pison The Great said...

yea ryte... No use of being anon if u tell me in class... D'oh!

Talk about being a stalker... Cheh... hehehe...

I have a bad sense? i bet u won't dirty ur pants off just becoz o photo taking!!!

Well, I can always learn from the 'whore'..... :)

Anonymous said...

yo bitch. update leyh~! so slow!

CJ said...

lol... Cut it off..
Why I'm in??????

Pison The Great said...

anon,
update in progress... kekeke...

Cj,
accpet it. I owez beliv in the point of nooo return! XD