Monday, December 31, 2007

2008 New Year Resolution


music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.











LAVIGNE AVRIL lyrics


Pison!!! Happy New year 2008!! Before I show you my new year resolution, please listen to this song & read the lyrics provided above, OK? What are you waiting for? Scroll up!!!



***********


2008 New Year Resolutions



1) I am going to be a better Hafidz this year!

-Yea, I know some of you would have said that this is very ambiguous, as a good resolution must be measurable, right? But then, to understand the deeper side of us has never been easy. So, this is no joke, if I have to point out.

2) Competent Communicator before 2009

-I bet most of you don't have the slightest idea what I'm talking about, so I'll explain, orait? If a Toastmasters member has completed all 10 speech projects, he/she wil be awarded the title 'Competent Communicator'. The best part is, it looks good in resume. Hehehe...

3) Never allow GPA below than 3.7 for all semesters

-This is a very, very difficult goal to be achieved, but I simply believe in the famous Adidas tagline, "Impossible is Nothing". And, I'm so hyped up to dedicate myself to this goal, as I know failing to achieve it may mean things could go more wrong than what had happened last year.

4) WORKOUT!!!

-Yerp, I've been trying to stick on the so-called schedule to do push-ups & sit-ups but sadly to no avail. So, to curb this contagious problem, I've designed a proper schedule, but I'm not going to publish it here. Those who would like to see it will have to go to my college. Hehehe...

**********

So, there goes my Resolution 2008. But, as what Avril said in the song,

I don't know how I feel tomorrow,

tomorrow is a different day,

N, tomorrow it may change...

Tomorrow it may change...

Tomorrow it may change.

~Happy New Year 2008, everyone!~

No comments: