Saturday, December 15, 2007

Arrghh... I can't even figure out the title of this post!!

Can you imagine my state now, Pison? Life in kluang is so boring, dormant that I can't keep my head straight, despite the things I've planned to kill my time during the holiday.

These are the things I've put up in mind so that you won't hear any news about a boy died of dormance:


  1. Preparing the agenda for Intec Toastmasters Club next year. I've yet to finish reading the manual!!
  2. Getting as much info about American Culture as possible. Proud to say I'm enjoying it. :)
  3. Movie-hunting, of course.

I think these three main activities aren't sufficient. I need more. Give me more!

Kluang is boring.

1 comment:

Teck Heng said...

Hi there,

Learn to appreciate peaceful life in Kluang, you hard to enjoy it else where. I was stay in Kuala Lumpur for 5 years, back to work and live in Kluang since year 2000, use to travel to outstation, (twice a week to JB, twice a month to KL and twice a year to oversea), life in Kluang is boring if you don't appreciate the plus side and only concentrate on bad side. One day , when you no longer stay here, you will know.