Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Joeylyn's Tag: Response Complete

Someone has tagged me, so I think it's my responsibility to respond. Huh... Joelyn, wait till I see you next sem!

LIST OF TOP 5 PRESENTS YOU WISH FOR:


  1. A return MAS ticket to Sarawak before the year ends!! First Class...
  2. A better digital camera. Owh, I saw this Canon EOS Tech camera in Newsweek Special Year-end Edition. Yeah, baby, that's what I want.
  3. Bostonians to be in the same class for the next sem!! (impossible, I know...)
  4. A time-turner. I want to know my future wife & my first child's name (hope it's a he). Yippeee...
  5. To die in honour.


THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU IS:

Who else, if not the doralin a.k.a Joelyn. I don't want to adress you as Yuin yi for the time being. hehehe...


YOUR 5 IMPRESSIONS ABOUT HIM/HER:

  1. Exceptionally Cute
  2. Good sense of style. I still remember the day we went out at Sunway. :)
  3. She is inhibited by an ilness known as crazy-laugh disorder
  4. Likes to eat a lot. That's my obsevation, okeh? if it's wrong, please forgive me. Hehehe... At least we share a significant hobby. Hehehe...
  5. Outgoing!

THE MOST MEMORABLE THING HE/SHE HAS DONE FOR YOU:

Errmm... Laughing out VERY VERY loud? Yes, I think this is very memorable, because this is a rare disease! Hehehe...


THE MOST MEMORABLE WORDS HE/SHE EVER SAID:

*Also thinks very very hard!! :P*

Yuinyi: "Hahaha..." XD

IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR LOVER, YOU WILL:

...MARRY HER!!! I don't want people to be wasting their time in the waiting list. :)

IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR ENEMY, YOU WILL:

.... Answer unavailable.


IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR ENEMY, THE REASON WILL BE:

I didn't give my answer for the previous question?? :P

PASS THIS TO 10 PEOPLE YOU WISH TO KNOW HOW THEY THINK ABOUT YOU:

Hmm... I wanna stop this chain reaction, so let my cognitive functions be off. In other words, I don't understand "Pass this to 10 people you wish to know how they think about you"...

3 comments:

Yuinyi said...

Lol baby, I do eat and laugh a lot! XD

Good sense of style? Oh I am so flattered! My friends always say I look like a grandma! *laughs laughs*

Yuinyi said...

btw, its Joelyn not Joeylyn. XD

Pison The Great said...

Hey, yuinyi.

I know u well, a... Heheh...

Joeylyn or Joelyn, whatever... u get my point. hehe...