Pison, it's high time for self-reflection. :P
It seems like yesterday that I was fretting about how I can survive after SPM... No, not the boring academic issue! I mean, surviving without friends in the neighborhood.
It seems like just a minute ago that Indonesia was struck by the tsunami. It has been 3 years...
It seems like just an hour ago that the 9/11 incident happened, an event that has turned the world upside down. This tragedy has been haunting us since 2001...
Now, it's almost the end of the year that uplifted the famous James Bond Code, 2-007. Haisey...
It's just unbelieveable, watching how the time ticks away. Time flew extremely fast that we couldn't, or didn't even bother to pay attention to things that has happened around us in 2007.
For 18 years of my life, never have I had so many friends around me that I ignore at times, whose feelings I've hurt intentionally, or unintentionally.. which ever comes first. More often than not, it is always December, the lonely month of all months, who witness how empty my mind has been throughout 2007.
This year is the most boring of all years. I,not proud of saying this, have achieved nothing! Kapoot... Poof... Nada... Zilch...
It seems like yesterday that I was fretting about how I can survive after SPM... No, not the boring academic issue! I mean, surviving without friends in the neighborhood.
It seems like just a minute ago that Indonesia was struck by the tsunami. It has been 3 years...
It seems like just an hour ago that the 9/11 incident happened, an event that has turned the world upside down. This tragedy has been haunting us since 2001...
Now, it's almost the end of the year that uplifted the famous James Bond Code, 2-007. Haisey...
It's just unbelieveable, watching how the time ticks away. Time flew extremely fast that we couldn't, or didn't even bother to pay attention to things that has happened around us in 2007.
For 18 years of my life, never have I had so many friends around me that I ignore at times, whose feelings I've hurt intentionally, or unintentionally.. which ever comes first. More often than not, it is always December, the lonely month of all months, who witness how empty my mind has been throughout 2007.
This year is the most boring of all years. I,not proud of saying this, have achieved nothing! Kapoot... Poof... Nada... Zilch...
2006, there were SPM & 9thgene issues to worry about.
2005, there was the "Pilihanraya SMSK' that brought me to the ultimate test.
2004, there was PMR to tackle, and not to forget the very 1st Wind Orchestra.
2007???
Let's recap the significant events that showed up in the face of 2007.
- PKTR 2006 - Yeah, that was really a THING to cherish, considering that I learned a lot of things (weird also) in this program. Never have I experienced being locked up by a roomie in a hotel somewhere in Penang, until I joined PKTR06!
- PLKN Kump 2 Siri 4/2007 - Aha, this is another event that I was given the chance to learn more about Malaysians, Malaysian environment, Malaysians' mindsets, and the ever-annoying discrimination.
- Intec - This acronym means a lot for me. At least for now, since I'm currently studying here. Well, I guess without the existence of International Education Center in my personal dictionary, my life after PLKN would have been as dull as ever.
And, that's it. What else? 2007, the very year of the popular James Bond, whose life is always full with actions & excitement, didn't turn out to be as exciting as I had expected.
I'm not a person who fancies doing New-year resolutions. Perhaps I'll start preparing one for 2008? Entah lah...
Come to think of it, no one can really tell which way is up or which is down. Does 1st January of every year mark the beginning of a year, or the end of it?
Yea, I know, theoretically, it should be the end of 2007 and the beginning of 2008, but as we sit in front of TV, or stand in Padang Merdeka for the countdown, are we counting towards the end of a year, or the beginning of another?
Come to think of it, no one can really tell which way is up or which is down. Does 1st January of every year mark the beginning of a year, or the end of it?
Yea, I know, theoretically, it should be the end of 2007 and the beginning of 2008, but as we sit in front of TV, or stand in Padang Merdeka for the countdown, are we counting towards the end of a year, or the beginning of another?
10
.
9
.
8
.
7
.
6
.
5
.
4
.
3
.
2
.
1
Is it supposed to be "Goodbye 2007" or "Welcome 2008"...?
Can someone give me an answer?

4 comments:
Macha... The end is always the begining of something, and the begining is the end of another thing...
Well, happy 2008!!!
The problem is, when will this stupid cycle end??
Just yesterday, another world politician has been assasinated.
Until when do we have to be like this...
World politician has been assasinated..?? And who the heck is that...?? Huhuhu..~ No offence arrkk...
nasuha....
How come u dun know???
It's Benazir Bhutto!!
Post a Comment