Well, mine is as usual as it has been, with the never-ending hassel. Anyway, as long as I can breathe & enjoy the moment of being able to inhale oxygen for my well-being, I think I'll survive.
Hey, guess what? When I went through Sanddy's page, there was a link about 2008 Horoscope. It's like general prediction of what the year 2008 holds for each horoscope. So, let's take a look at what the website says about Pisceans. :)
For my readers' sake, I cut off some unnecessary details, so that this post won't look like an ancient manuscript. XD
Here goes nothing!
**********
Pisces Horoscope 2008
Basic Characteristics Profile
~They have a fair complexion, healthy face and tall height. (D'oh... I look more like Macha...)
~Their eyes are very beautiful (OOOoohh... ^_~)
~They are quite good-looking. (Uhh... I need comment on this!)
~They have a healthy body and a very sharp mind. (Err... guess so! Kehkehkeh...)
~They are always introducing new thinking into their own life as well as the society. Even other people are attracted to their new way of thinking. (You judge.)
~They have deep respect and love towards their family members, especially their father, and are always ready to do anything for their well-being. (That's me! :))
~As far as love matters are concerned, they are very simple and emotional. (???)
~Pisceans are very adaptable and have the ability of changing themselves as per the changing times. (Hmm... true indeed.)
~Neither do they do, nor do they tolerate injustice. (Waahh.. this makes me sound like Ultraman! Kekeke... I prefer Batman, by the way.)
~Usually, such individuals excel in the field of art, acting, teaching and food industry.
~Pisceans are very intuitive, hard working and intelligent. (Ooohh... I'm flattered!)
Wealth, Career and Business
~This year will be very lucky for Pisces.
~This time will be just perfect for happiness, success and prosperity.
~Through the help of someone close to you, you will be able to achieve success in your career.
~Financial position is likely to improve. (Keeping my fingers crossed!)
~You will receive full support from government officials in case of any official matters. (Izzit? I hope 'they' are doing their job!)
~Your enemies will be scared of you and your sources of income will increase. (Whoever you are, I am Batman! Huahua... Don't play play.)
Health
~Favorable position of Saturn, Ketu and Jupiter planets will ensure that this year will be very good for you from the point of view of health.
~A general feeling of well being and happiness too.
~However, the position of Rahu is not too good and may create some problems. You are advised to drive carefully. (As if I can...)
Love Matters (I intend not to edit any part of this paragraph. It might serve as an eye-opener to my future partner! Kehkehkeh...)
Those who are looking for love partners will find this year quite favorable. There are chances of attending parties or going on picnics. You may receive some good news also. Please be careful of your friends as well as your enemies, or you may have to face problems. There are chances of your getting married this year (what???). There are chances that your expenditure on entertainment might increase.
**********
Let's see how the year goes, and if none of this comes true, I'll never trust Horospoce anymore. Hehehe...

6 comments:
You want mah comments, here goes! XD
Well, there isn't much to comment on this, really, cause I'm not so much of a believer, but i guess this horoscope thingy is sort of accurate eh? Healthy body, sharp mind, new thinking, family guy, adaptable. Sounds really you. Kekeke. Of course, good looking as well!! Muahahaha.
Sounds like a great year ahead. Lol when your financial positions really improved, don't forget me! I'll be waiting at Secret Recipe. =)
I should check out MY horoscope!!
Hooo... r u yuinyi??? Me, good looking?? Aiyoo...
Hahaha... u shud check whether u have fever... hehehe...
Checked. I'm totally fine. =P
Hmmm... You're also interested in horoscope huh?
Like you, the predictions about HEIGHT thing is REALLY INACCURATE!!!
We should exchange that... Lolz...
Ahah... and we have a similarities here... We both love and respect our family, especially our father...
And about good-looking-ness... Haha... No comment abt that!!! ( coz I totally agree wif yuinyi... (I am 100% healthy)!!!) Hahah...
You've a high chances of getting married this year huh?
Let's see abt that!!! LMAO!!!
ey pison..
let see how it works this year..
i seldomly believe in these craps, but i'll give it a shot dis yer,,esp the love matters..hahahah
haha... yea ryte.
Eh, I notice dat u hav a blog!! Share la!!
Post a Comment