Hello there, whoever you are. Today i had a short yet tiring day, as I didn't have any class in the afternoon. The fact that i didn't have my breakfast due to shortage of money made me less energetic today... yeah, right...
You know, when I was still in SM sains Kuching, some of my friends dreaded when they knew that they were selected to join NS, fondly and affectionately known as PLKN. They cursed, blaming the government for the so-called-lame effort in producing 'modal insan' in a huge scale. I, on the other hand, was soooo enthusiastic!!!!
U know why?? Simply, I love indulging myself with outdoor activities. Yeah, I love adventurous, challenging and stressful situations. It is indeed enjoying especially if you can touch other people's life. I experienced this in PLKN...
I was in BRAVO, known as the most troublesome company fom Kem PLKN De'bana Jempol, Negri 9 in Kump 2 Siri 4. I don't know why, but it seemed that the typical Malays in Bravo were directly responsible for the wicked image.
We were so hated by other company's trainers (JL, or if you still don't get it, Jurulatih) that discrimination easily conquered their minds and thoughts. I experienced being discriminated a couple of times in PLKN, and I know more what it feels like when you are being discriminated. Believe me.
But before I continue with the 'discrimination part, I wanna share with you some pictures to get the big picture of my life in PLKN.
Me, as a 'prisoner'!!!!
This is my company; Bravooooo... HOT TO GO!!!
My friends & sporting trainers from the Bravo....
The Astounding Team of the Water Sport Competition!!! I'm one of the lifesavers, jgn main2!!!
Huh??? Unknown warriors suddenly acted like Ninja Turtles...
This was the starting point of apparent discrimination...
I was sooo bored with this activity; I experienced tougher situations when I unrolled the hoses in SMSK, compared to this one...
Self-mutated Chipmunks was given the most effective antidote; air kencing!!!! Hehehe...
N, last but never the least, my cool trainers... Sawan gambar folks...
I've decided to continue talking about the 'discrimination' issue later. Till then, I just showed you a few pictures; it's just the tip of a good smelly dungheap. Hehehe... Somehow, life is to be cherished, so cherish your thoughts while you still can, orait?? Zasss...

No comments:
Post a Comment