Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Finally...



Huaaahhh... 7.56 pm, 23rd of July 2007 marks my personal ending in the magical world of Harry Potter. The adventure is finally taking down its curtain nicely, marking the fullstop of the adrenaline-pumping journey of The Boy Who Lived!!! I don't really believe that I have come to the end. Oh my...




When I was reading the Deathly Hallows, my friends would provoke me to tell me the ending.


SPOILERS!!!


I hate spoilers, especially when the story is about to end. After a long, long, long wait for the 7th book, who would expect that your esthusiasm will be desroyed by stupid and evil SPOILERS????


I felt, and am still feeling, ecstatic when I followed Harry's journey to find the Horcruxes, it was like I stood beside him, staring deeply into Voldemort's red eyes, battling on the front lines of the Hogwartians as if I'm in the World of Magic itself! THAT is the wonder, the magic of the story; it keeps you going and you will somehow realize the unique connection among the 7 books. Considering Rowling's timeless effort in plotting the story, great is simply an understatement.


I failed to find the accurate word to describe my feeling after I read the last sentence in the last book. No one can conclude everything that they have gone through with Harry Potter for 10 years.


Well, maybe I can answer this question; why do I like Harry Potter Journey so much???


Ok, that is easy enough and quite straightforward. The story reminds me of my beloved previous school, which is none other than SMSK. My life in that nostalgic school was almost similar to what Harry Potter had faced. OF COURSE, magic and all those stuff were not the main point, but how he was trying to cherish his friends with love and life. He always appreciated everyone of his friends, no matter how cruel they can be towards him, including Draco Malfoy. Somehow, I feel that I have that Quality. Hehehe...




Well, these pictures will illustrate my life in SMSK.



My batch; 9th Generation(2002-2006)


Bomba Squad... Haiyo, tired nak mampos!!!



The serene view of the famous 'Bukit SMSK'. Wahaha...



The weirdos in the robes 4 Graduation Day...

Michelle n Beba... Pahal Peluk2??? Hahaha...

The warriors of MPP sesi 2005/2006

Eid Fitri 2006 with seniors n frens 8 Miz Rabiah's house...

Ramah Tamah Aidilfitri including the Non-muslims, we were having fun, u know...

The Land of 9thgene...

Well, I just want to see them all again, that's it. It's been a while...

But we have to go on, as life has more to offer in the future. I hope that my friends out there will live their lives to the fullest, and see you guyz around. Just like what JK Rowling said in the last sentence of the last page of the last book;

All is well.

No comments: