Ok, I know it's not fair to judge a book by its cover because it's more than meets the eye. I have been studying in Boston for 3 weeks now, n somewhat I should say that the class is really great!!! Oh, in case u don't know, Boston is my class for my ADFP this sem. jgn maen2, 2nd class out of 11 classes you!!! Hahaha...
Since I don't have any pics to show you guyz, I'll just tell u briefly bout ma crazy bengong mad classmates. The most admired leader of all times; JIN KANG The Class Rep!!! He is so famous in our class for loving to monologue in front of us, I dont know why... He often cari kelahi with me, which sometimes I think fun, happening, and irritating...
N there's KATE, the model, addict photographer, anorexic lady, who happens to be my class treasurer!!! Haiyo, whenever I see her face, it will mean money flying without wings!!! Huu... If she stares right into my eyes, it's confirmed that her purse needs feeding... N I am apparently in her black book, as I always be the last person to pay any fees. hehehe...
Well, CHYUAN will always sit next to me, as if invicible glue is there to stick his butt on his chair!!! Hahaha... Kidding, mate. Sleepy head, ha... Same goes to YANG!!! You two better take some coffee, though people say it's bad for your health. But, it is important so that ur heads won't rest on the table!! Hehehe...
I still remember the first day, `Hi, my name is AIDA'. The second day, `Hi, my name is AIDA.' The 3rd day, `Hi, my name is AIDA.' N, whenever it's time to introduce herself, it's like she is reading a script written by JIN KANG!!! Hehehe... But, she is easygoin though... Keep it up... Hahaha...
N there's the sweet FOONG YII, who has a weird n kiddy voice, EsssPECIALLY when she laughs. Hehehe... It looks like athma is goin to attack her, u know... Somehow I'm worried when she laughs. Hehehe... Same goes to JYOU LING, SANDY, SABRINA, n MAY!!! They really make the class happening when we laugh... When we all laugh together, the force and intensity of our voice was sooo prodigious that the roof will definitely explode. Hehehe...
The Backbenchers!!! The guys are sooooo loyal to sit with JIN KANG at the back. ALBERT, ZULHILMI, ADIB, QAM, KAMAL, N the newcomer SHAFIEQ. They will create another party on their own, if JIN KANG is up to something.
Hey, I have to go now, n sorry if I didn't mention ur name due to time constraint (Mrs. Kiran said; Malaysians r owez sorry...). But, do know that being in Boston is a wonder, and mad guyz in there just fit each other that laughter is a must in our class, every single day, right???
Keep it up, OK? :)
Hairs To You Penndel
-
*Hairs To You Penndel* - On the street of west lincoln highway and street
number is 395. Becky does a phenomenal job and is very professional. 208
likes ...
4 years ago

3 comments:
u know what, i always have problem sending you comment. dunno why X(
boston is weird? it's fun! XD
how dare u describe me like that?!
btw i've linked ur blog. datin hafidz!!! LOL. i like ur entries. keep up the good work! more pictures!!! <3
Hey Hafidz.. Finally i found ur blog, tru kate's blog! Dude, my name is not Jyou Ling.. XD I'm Joelyn.. Hahah
Anyway nice blog!
Ok... joelyn. Hahaha...
joelyn
joelyn
joelyn
Hehhehehe...
Post a Comment