Thursday, July 19, 2007

I can't wait for Harry Potter Day!!!!

Well, I'm a bit curious yet sympathetic for those who know NOTHING about the world's no.1 craze, which is none other than Harry Potter phenomenon. I'm truly surprised, knowing that some of my classmates in INTEC don't know anything about Harry Potter!! OMG, it is a modern day phenomenon, and they are ignorant about it? I feel sad for those bunch of people, as they have no idea how unlucky they are!!! Hehehe...


It is indeed astounding when I read The Star yesterday that guards are hired to make sure the secrecy of HP#7 won't leak out!!! How serious can that be? They guard the factories which keep the most awaited copies of the final installment of Harry Potter 24/7!!! Fans are really desperate to know the ending; who will die? Will Harry survive in the final battle with Voldemort? Can he relly find the Horcruxes and consequently kill Voldemort?? And, the most mysterious among all; which side is Snape really on????


Fyi, I'm also one of millions of fans who are soooooooo desperate to get our hands on the book. I even avoid surfing the mugglenet.com n jkrowling.com so that I won't come across any SPOILERS!!! Truth to be told, I actually came across with somewhat I can say a spoiler... My senior Syahme said one of the predictions is HERMIONE WILL DIE!!!!


Can you believe that??? I actually weeped when I saw Sirius died in the Order Of the Phoenix movie... I grow with the story, somehow I get mature partly because of the story, that's why I can't stand the fact that Harry witnessed someone died, again... When Harry chased Bellatrix, I felt I wanna get up from my seat and chase her!!! Oh my...
But what more say if Hermione died??? It's unacceptable... I predicted that Harry will die, but still, I can't accept that fact too. SO, let's wait for the Day and let the magic begin!!! And end, of course...


SOme might say that nerdies are weirdos who love to read thick books, but trust me, you miss an event that is almost impossible to repeat in the future. And... I hate nerdies... Believe me!!!

No comments: