skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Haaaaaahh.. Finally, after a very hectic and tiring day, I can gather my thoughts together and think, slowly consuming every possible issues that can be thought of. I was spending my day at Midvalley Megamall, since I had to attend the Discover US Education. Instead of being very beneficial, I ended in a game of 'treasure hunt'. Indeed.I was well informed by the fat abang that out of soooo many booths resembling different universities, only 4 or 5 offered biotechnology as a major.... It was like what, 20 booths and you have to fine the releveant 4??? That thought alone was killing me, not to mention the searching part...Well,I think you guyz can figure it out; I abandoned the place as soon as I found the place was none of assistant. After managed to find the universities, I got several useful items for future reference, and went straight to the food court!!! Waaah, I hadn't had breakfast for the day....After having a merry lunch with Y, bai, n jijah, we separated to each others destination. I wanted to watch a movie before I went back to Shah Alam, so I watched Transformers, again. Hehehe... Yeah, it's the same old mumbles (Wasting money, not a good place, wasting time, no priorities in life..fagfadfadflaid), but hey, guess what; movies can be of aid when English is concerned! It depend whether you want to believe, or you'd rather think this as a taboo, i don't care, but it works for me. And the result is really fruiting.I somehow manage to grab several words in American dialect, simply by watching movies. Creativity is easily enhanced, as you are rapidly using it while watching them. The art of movie making should not be misunderstood, and mislooked. How many malaysians would consider thinking about this while enjoying a good time in the movi hall? I doubt the number manage to reach 40%.That is the sad part about Malaysians. Another sad part, I would say, after the disappointment about reading habit yesterday... This issue is more or less the same which I discussed in the previous post. Malaysians tend to discriminate things that is contributing to your own mind development. Don't you think so??Well, OF COURSE there are several negative things about watching movies which I had highlighted in parentheses above, but in the end, it all comes back to the person himself. I won't blame the media for giving you problems, it's you who decide what will happen in your own life. You think I'm wrong? Well, take the challenge; I want arguments from the floor. Hehehe...Is it beneficial to watch movie? Is it not?Is it wise to avoid indulging your life with books? Is it not? Questions unanswered, I may predict... I may scare readers away, but let's use critical thinking, orait??? hehehehe...I almost finish reading The Deathly Hallows, so let me wave goodnight, and call it a day. It was, in fact, a very hectic and tiring day.....
No comments:
Post a Comment