I'm staying at Sobri's house for the time being, as SMSK has "summoned" me to assist in Science & Technology Carnival National Level 2008. It's going to be a very big event, so I would be more than glad to help.
I have been blog-hopping, swimming in my friends' thoughts, adventures, and experiences, which was my way to spend my time while my pal here is sleeping soundly. And thus, I found this tag from Byebaizura.
No one tagged me, but out of indefinite boredom and a safe dose of curiosity, why not give it a try? :D
Here goes nothing.
*****
1) What is the most important thing in your life?
Well, my life?
2) What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
Toothpaste. Colgate Whitening. :P
3) Where do you wish to get married?
Urm... Sarawak kot. Hehehe... I don't want to see the Kluangites to spoil my mood. Kluang is a dead city, remember? :D
Perhaps, I'll rent SMSK? XD
4) How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your lover?
Wrong question. My lover doesn't OWN me. My lover LOVES me. Right?
5) Are you in love?
I know the hazard of answering this speculative query, but... YES. :D
6) Where was the lsat restaurant you had dinner?
Ooh, McD near Riverside, Kuching with Azman, Sobri, and Firdausi. Great get-together outing, after fetching me from Kuching International Airport. Hate to say this, but I miss McD Shah Alam. Hehehe...
7) Name the latest book that you bought.
Putting reference books aside, which costed me more than RM100, the latest was "Pendragon 9: Raven Rise". Heck, this penultimate novel is just irresistable!
8) What is your full name?
Y should I tell??? Noo...
9) Do you prefer your mother or your father?
No doubt, my father, though I used to hate him years ago. Full stop.
A message to 'her'.
Joker: You've changed things.
10) Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
Heath Ledger, please... :D
R.I.P.
None in particular. For now.
11) Christina or Britney?
Get lost, both of you!
12) Do you do your own laundry?
I have a system. 50% hand wash, 50% laundry shop. Hehe...
13) The most exciting place you want to go?
Can I list them down??? I have a lot of exciting places to visit before I go "kiok". :P
14) Hug or kisses?
Anything can be handy. Hahaha...
15) 8 things I am passionate about.
~Ultimate Frisbee
~Anime: Current Likings: Bleach, Naruto.
~Movies: Current passion, The Dark Knight.
~FOOD!
~Sarawak and its culture. :D *reminds me of my dance*
~Music: All types
~Pendragon.. Can't wait to grab the Final installment
~SMSK? LOL
16) 8 things I say too often,
~Hello...
~F**K
~Mau!
~Aihe...
~How are you?
~ Chen te?
~ Ya meh?
~"What's the time?" :P
17) 8 songs I could listen to over and over again.
~Chris Brown: Forever
~InPRO FINALl. :D
~Yui: Life
~Yui: Rolling Star
~R.Kelly ft TI & T.Pain: I'm A Flirt
~Steve Curtis Chapman: Remembering You
~David Cook: Always Be My Baby
~Jesse McCartney: Leavin'
18) 8 things I learned last year.
~How to play ultimate Frisbee
~How to do a backhand throw
~How to do a forehand throw
~How to blog
~How to flirt *credit to Elizabeth & Sobri's "The Game"*
~How to live with emo people *credit to Elizabeth & CJ :P*
~How to go keep long hair without the guard's incessant pestering
~How to keep HAB at bay
19) 8 people to tag
For those who are about to be tagged, you'd better do this. I shall choose those who are within my reach. Hehehe...
~Yuin yi
~Elizabeth
~CJ
~J.K
~Nadira
~The Joker
~The Batman
"Let's put a SMILE on that face!"

7 comments:
You're in love? *grins nonstop*
With? *grins* XD XD
Hahaha... i'd expected this to be one of the speculation... :P
LOL that doesn't sound like an answer. =P (can't stop grinning LOL) Tell me tell me.
Wah!!!!! Siapa tu? In love wif? Wif? Wif????? Lolz...
*large grin*
me want know too, me want know too!
*jump up and down like a fool*
and thanks thanks for crediting me on learning how to live with emo people, heheheheh.
but since when I teach you how to flirt ah?
Hafidz!!!
I wan to know oso!! Hehehehe....
Got a hunch that the person is
.........
(being assasinated by Hafidz...)
Post a Comment