I hate using the word "visit". It makes me feel like I don't belong, but I do not belong physically, for I'm currently living in Kluang (hello, old story...).
Anyway, let's feast our eyes with these photos!
*****
First, let's go to my alma mater, SMSK. :D
"The Top 5 Sekolah Bestari in Malaysia"
"Time is like a Blade"
"SMSK during Sunset"
*****
Next, Kuching Waterfront. It is... somehow different because of...this:
"Last time I checked, this structure was nothing but merely skeleton of steel"
Nice? You judge. This is just one part of Kuching. I wished I had brought my friends along, but I couldn't. Perhaps next summer? :D
*****
Oh yeah, I've cut my hair. My Additional Math teacher said my long hair made me look like a DRUG ADDICT!
The next day, I hunted for a barber. Hehehe...

4 comments:
so, u only believe it when ur addmaths teacher says so ey? haha... :P
know what? I've only been to sarawak once...that's it ONCE in my life. huhu...
Nooo... I really wanted to cut my hair before the carnival. So, it was just right. :P
U shud come to Sarawak and EXPLORE in the way u shud. :D
and for that do show me around. :P
omg..
i soooo miss kuching olwedi..
great lar u can blk ol d time..
Post a Comment