I have been working so hard for this Sarawak cultural dance, which is going to be performed during the INTEC INPRO Closing Ceremony, not mentioning isolating myself in the second floor of INTEC library to figure out the choreography, perpetual booking of Cemara hall (though the problem is fixed...finally :D), hunting for ANY boys who are willing to sacrifice their "image", messaging everyone to inform about the venue for the dance practice, and what not.
Up to date, we have finally finished with the steps, and now it's all about putting final touches on where they are supposed to be.
"I am having fun, and I hope the others do as well!"
"Melanau Dance"
"Bidayuh Step... Izzati penuh konsentrasi... Kehkeh"
"Another Bidayuh... I like it when Azleen dances... Great talent!"
"Picture of The Day... make sure you smile like this during the real performance aite? :D"
*I am very excited!**Tum, tumtumtumtumtum, Tum... 1,2,3,4...8... GO!*

3 comments:
hehe, i can't believe dat u got nadira 2 join oso..
coolio..
:D
hehe, can i come watch ur performance??
all d best yea..
Haha... Sue ray, y not??? Come and be there!!!
9th August, UiTM seksyen 2. :D
Stadium UiTM.
waaaaaaaaaaaa...
i wish i could go, but i got tests nex week..
maths n spec maths on d same day sumore..
im dying..
can u get sum1 2 take a video of ur performance??
coz i reli2 wanna c..
:(
Post a Comment