You know, there have been many events going on, and I just don't where to begin!
Well, let's start with this one, OK? :D
*****
I've never played indoor Ultimate Frisbee before, and so haven't the other Wilcatz seeded players. So, that morning, instead of bringing cleats, which are supposed to be used on the field, I brought normal sports shoes along.
When we reached there, I could smell salvation of Ultimate Frisbee in Malaysia. Yeah, I'm talking in national scale, as this sports hasn't penetrated pervasively in the East Malaysia. People from different working fields were literally everywhere: young secondary school students; CEO's; college students; teachers; lecturers.
And it was a big crowd. Never thought of this! :D
Anyway, even though I went to the venue with Wildcatz, I did not play for the team. Instead, Hazwan put me, Hirman, Bella, Umai, and DD in Manawave, a team that is an ally to the Catz.
4 Reasons why you should try Indoor Ultimate Frisbee:
- Accuracy Test. It matters more in indoor games than it does in the field. With the limited space to move around, accurate throwing is your only friend.
- Grip Test. I paid a heavy toll on this lesson. In my first game against U8, I realized that the shoes I was wearing had a very lousy grip. So, I ended up running like a duck confused whether I should save my eggs or guard my opponent. Heck, that little guy was fast! Fortunate enough, Blacak brought extra pair of shoes. :D
- Stamina Test. Like futsal, indoor Ultimate requires more stamina, as we have to be quicker and more agile in finding free space.
- Bending Test. Well, this is a rare case, but there will be times when you have to leave the throw to chance if you don't know how to find the correct angle to pass the disc to your teammates. In our games against Wildcatz (heck yeah, I fought against my own team...), I bended the disc that Max, my Manawave mentor, could have gotten it easily. Nevertheless, the rows of lights were obstructing my disc from getting to Max. And I destroyed one light. Yeah! :D
Sooo...
Final?
Wiildcatz Vs. Lions
And it was a breathtaking game!
"Nuya diving for the Frisbee Disc"
"Get up, Bob! You are going to initiate an earthquake! :P"
"Look at the stack! Cool!!!"
Wildcatz won, 10-7. :D

1 comment:
omg!!!
so cool dat u guys went..
n wildcatz won sumore..
huhu..
driping wit envy here..
:P
coolio..
Post a Comment