Monday, October 13, 2008

Diam Dus

I know you are scratching your head right this second (except Yuin Yi), because I don't expect you would understand what "Diam Dus" is.

Well, it's a word written in a secret language, skilfully crafted out of the blue by Yuin Yi and me in another normal mamak session. It's fattening, but I don't care anyway.

Presenting...

Guideline to The Secret Language:

  1. The idea is to create words that are incompletely spelled, so that other people can hardly comprehend your message, except the receiver.
  2. Let us translate this guideline into the Secret Language.
Langkah berjaga-jaga: The words shortened should not be short forms. The incomplete word should be constructed from the original spelling.

*****
Guideli t Th Secr Lang:

  1. Th id is t crea wor tha ar incomple spel, so th oth peo ca hard compreh yo mess, expe th recei.
  2. Le us transl thi guideli int th Secr Lang.
Langk berjag-jag: Th wor short sho no be sho for. Th incomple wor shou be constru fro th orig spel.

*****
Exercise 1.1

Write the sentence into daily language:

  1. I a hun.
  2. Yuin i a cu ali.
  3. I ha watc Blea: Diam Dus Reb.
  4. My bio lect i Pua Mim.
  5. Th mo irrita wor in th worl is O.
  6. Se repro presen shou inclu liv dem a we.
  7. Ca yo gras th ar o Th Secr Lang? :D
Have fu! Yo wi fee lik yo a an ali!

4 comments:

Yuinyi said...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Sanddy's scratching her head. =P

Anonymous said...

Let's see if I could break the code. XP

Title: Diamond Dust

Exercise 1.1

1. I am hungry.
2. Yuin yi is a cute alien.
3. I have watched Bleach: Diamond Dust Rebellion.
4. My biology lecturer is Puan Mimi.
5. The most irritating word in the world is OK.
6. Sexual reproduction presentations should include live demonstrations as well.
&. Can you grasp the art of The Secret Language?

Have fun! You will feel like you are an alien.

So, what do you think? XD

p/s: sin yo we lat t rep my mess, i lef a comm any. =P

Yuinyi said...

OH I din get the first two words of number 6!!!! XD XD Yay Nadira!!

syafiq.cberry said...

1) I am _(?)__
2) Yuinyi is a cute alien (?)
3) Something about Bleach?
4) My Bio lecturer is Puan Mim__(?)__
5) The most irritating word in the world is Orgasm (?)
6) Something about demonstration?
7) Can you grasp the art of The Secret Language? :D