Tuesday, October 28, 2008

This is What Education Has Turned Into - Suffocating Poison





6 comments:

bruce@shark said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bruce@shark said...

I feel the same too. =/ I hate to think of grades. I hate it when all I ever think of is exams. I hate it when all I ever think of is jobs after graduating. I hate it that I think too much. I hate it that I try too hard and losing myself :(

Pison The Great said...

Yeah, i wished we could explore things like what other scientist had done.

It's just not fair.

COme to think of it, why rush??? =.='

bruce@shark said...

Yeah. The world is spinning so fast. Now it's fall but ppl are thinking of summer internships d. LOL.

Nico said...

agreed. we could've produced more movies, uhh, minus the documentary style for content. I know, The Attack of the Epinocomplexans. WooOooo.

Pison The Great said...

:D ;D

Or, The Lord of The Protists!! :D

Man, need better graphic masters. Hahaha...

Puan mimi's jaws will drop like any homo habilis. :P

*reminds me of the fact that we are totally in the wrong major...*