Now that people have 1500 free messages, they start to irritate those who didn't receive any...
These few days, some of weirdos whose stupidity is incorrigible have been sending me long messages repeatedly, claiming that they wanted to use all the 1500 messages before the expiry date.
Irritating. Annoying.
However, this one is quite interesting:
-skdr m'hlgkn moody-
Before marriage:
He: Yes! I've been waiting for this moment!
She: Do you want to leave me?
He: No! Don't even think about it.
She: Do you love me?
He: Of course! Over and over!
She: Have you ever cheated on me?
He: No! Why are you even asking that??
She: Will you kiss me?
He: Every chance I get.
She: Will you hit me?
He: Are you crazy? I'm not that kind of person!
She: Can I trust you?
He: Yes...
She: Darling!!!
After marriage: Just read from bottom to top...
じゃ, また ね!
Hairs To You Penndel
-
*Hairs To You Penndel* - On the street of west lincoln highway and street
number is 395. Becky does a phenomenal job and is very professional. 208
likes ...
4 years ago

4 comments:
hahaha ku ada baca benda tok. nang lawak lah koh. haha
nyalah... pande tebabak indah I di klas... Hehehe... it's what we cann see in real life, right? :)
wtf does that mean??
In short, bai said it's funny... :P
Post a Comment