Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Last Speech

Persuasive Speech is always hard. It is deemed to be one of the hardest forms of speeches, as not only that our points need to be substantial, but our body language plays a big part as well.

Since this might be the last speech of the semester, I feel kinda sad. I want more speeches. Hehehe...

I said 'might be' because I might represent Glendale for Speech Night next week...

Having said that, I actually don't know whether I would want to agree or not. What's the use of being so hyped up in the name of Glendale when my other classmates just don't give the damn towards this event, 'goyang kaki' and just study Bio?

Some even boldly said that they would not want to come...

It's not confirmed whether i'm in the competition or not, but if I try to picture the end of the PCO110 tunnel from the reactions that my friends have given, I don't think I want to compete...



Anyway...

My "last speech" title is ...

~Video Games Should Be Integrated In Secondary School Syllabus~

*Wish me luck, people! This speech is worth 20%!*

6 comments:

Liz said...

GOYANG KAKI?

you gotta be kidding me man. Im turning nocturnal! wait, make it, im turning zombie!

what ever happened to my 8 hour sleep a day routine? man, what will i give for just 6 hours, the average (and i thought it was lacking) sleep hours I had prior to last week. sleep is a luxury now (the only reason why i am reading your blog now is that unlike others, i have a limit to how many assignment/study i can do at one go- i get bored, need some digression)

and not going to Speech Night is not an option. It is compulsory. C-O-M-P-U-L-S-O-R-Y. try explaining to mr kamal about not going. just seludup ur speech comm book/notes and study there la...

u dun wanna compete? why? the same reason you dun wanna be VPE dy? geez, are you doing stuff for satisfying urself or gaining public recognition?

=.=" watever. I am just so glad im not being considered for speech nite. kinokuniya vouchers sound damn tempting, but i dun wanna sleep at 5am pulak.heck, i actually tot of performing slightly worse for the sake of escaping speech nite!

but they want a guy. thank god i have no Y chromosome.

good luck to you or whoever that is representing glendale. i'll be ur cheerleader from the safety of the audience seats! "Go Go Go!"

Anonymous said...

i dont understand why they wouldnt come because of bio test...

the seniors had their speech nite last year during final exam week some more!

speech nite is fun!=)

so, do come n enjoy the nite ! =)

Pison The Great said...

Jia Mun, GOYANG KAKI is not about u... Dung et me wrong. Perhaps "study bio" suits you? :)

Anyway, I dun understand this sentence:

"u dun wanna compete? why? the same reason you dun wanna be VPE dy? geez, are you doing stuff for satisfying urself or gaining public recognition?"


*Explanation is highly appreciated*

:)

Pison The Great said...

ACTP,

I duno why... From my observation, the seniors tend to be more active and outgoing... My batch is totally the opposite.

Bunch of study-holic(I can create a new dictionary... hehehe), aren't they?


It's... sad.

Anonymous said...

study-holic!?
hmmm....

american programs are not meant to be passive!!!

being "active and outgoing" make us different from other programs.

maybe dats why other programs are sooooo jealous(actually hate) with us.

no offence. just my mere opinion.
=P

Pison The Great said...

agree!!!

XD