If you think that you are well-built and have brute strength, you would think that you are physically strong.Well, I am not denying that.
Some people even claim that those who cry show that they are emotionally strong.
I'm not denying that either.
You see, the late Steve Irwin once said,
"There were different kinds of strength."
I can see much truth from this 6-worded sentence.
I just fail to understand people who doubt that they are strong enough to stand again.
I just fail to understand people who say that they despise life.
Well, frankly speaking, I have been facing difficult situations at times as well that I feel stupendosly weak.
But, with friends and family members around us, we should have reasons to smile and be proud of ourselves.
Believe in our strength, and we would eventually reach the end of the tunnels that we've been longing for. :)
"It does not take much strength to do things, but it requires great strength to decide on what to do. — Elbert Hubbard"

No comments:
Post a Comment