
I just bought this book three hours ago at MPH Sunway Pyramid. It reminds me of what has been happening around me lately.
If it were not because of teamwork:
- Rasulullah would not have succeded in the pilgrimage to Madinah.
- My parents would not have produced this brilliant foetus. :)
- My aunts and I would not have accomplished decorating that Christmas tree years before I moved to Johor...
- 9thGeneration would not have beaten the SPM record. This is a very profound example of teamwork, I tell you.
- The Bomba team 2006 would not have made it to the state level. Even though we lost in this significant stage, I guess I have learnt about "winning isn't everything" long before I knew Advanced Composition.
- Bravo Company in Kem de' Bana Jempol would not have been that close...
- Bostonians would not have been able to maintain this circle of friendship, though there are worrying signs of decapitation.
- The Green Team would not have lost in the INTEC HAT with vibrant smiles on our faces.
- Glendalians would have flunked badly in the Parade. We sucked though...
- I would not have been able to dress up as The Death God for Halloween.
- Countless presentations would not have been made possible had this golden word TEAMWORK did not exist.
After reading half of the book, I suddenly appreciate the importance of teamwork. When you are alone, you can achieve so little; however, when you are in a team, you can achieve so much.
I want to finish reading it tonight.
"No one can whistle a symphony. It takes an orchestra to play it."
~Halford E. Luccock~
じゃ, また よう.

2 comments:
who said we sucked? we had great fun!
time enjoyed constitute a great event = we didnt suck
*trying to save face. kakakaka
have a nice day
hahaha... at least we were laughing out loud at our clumsiness.
Moaning Myrtle.... XD
Post a Comment