Everything that has a beginning always pairs up with an ending, similar to Chargaff's Rule [XD]... Here's what has been happening so far.
~Glendale Era is over! Yea... Not that the class is not favorable, but it just that I feel less excitement this time. However, the excitement gradually built up when the finals were coming. Sigh...
~The End of The Agony in The Land of Cendana! OMG, you totally have NO idea how happy I am to leave the ever-dull-and-deserted-eventhough-we-live-there college.
~A Big Wave to Spring Semester! Darn... Bio and Calculus wan "fun" [apply both connotative meanings, pls. XD]
Let's anticipate new beginnings taking place in my life in less than a week!!!
p/s: "The Forbidden Kingdom" and "Escape From Huang Shi" are damn nice! I wanna die like George in Huang Shi...
Hairs To You Penndel
-
*Hairs To You Penndel* - On the street of west lincoln highway and street
number is 395. Becky does a phenomenal job and is very professional. 208
likes ...
4 years ago

2 comments:
i watched huang shi also! george died. so sad X(
Hey... it was nice!!
But ma frens dun think so...
U leh?
Post a Comment