Friday, January 4, 2008

The Destruction... Give it BACK!!!!

I hate that barber, Pison!!! Look at what he's done...


*Before*



***AFTER***

*Before*

***AFTER***

I have kept my hair for more than five months, hoping that I can make a stylish haircut one day and that Joelyn a.k.a Yuinyi would change her mind about the predictions of my being handsome (ehem2...)... But it turned out that the FOOLISH barber didn't have a very good grasp of Bahasa Melayu. Aiyooo...

My instruction was very very clear: Bang, potong tepi, kasi nipis. Belakang potong sikit saje.

...Don't you think that was plain Bahasa Melayu? Don't you feel that it is very comprehensible?

I will kill that MACHA!!! (sobsob...)

...

...

...

If you look closely at these pictures, you could notice that hair length affects our emotion!! Do some research, if you don't believe what I'm saying.

SHH!!! Let's commemorate my hair loss by being silent for a minute...

So long, my hair... Huu... X(

7 comments:

SimpleSanddy said...

HA-HA-HA-HA-HA
OMG!!! Wat did de Macha did to you!!!
Not to mention a 'surprise shock' I receive on my B'day...
Muahahah...
Mb you should go to a better salon next time... *.^

Pison The Great said...

Maybe I should get a better hair dresser next time... You, perhaps?? Hehehe...

Bout the present, it's just a joke maaa.... If you want, it's a different story. hehehe...

I hate that Macha!!

Nasuha said...

Haha.. ure hairstyle is just so so nice... huhuhu... lawak la.. i'd better tell the SMSKians...

Pison The Great said...

nasuha,

mun u pdh miak smsk... nasib kau akan dirundung malang... Tggu jak!!! Kekeke...

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahhaha
nuff said..
ur short hair n stuff really highlighted ur ever big nose..:p
nguuaaakk!!~~~~

eyiensblog said...

since when u r into hair bro...hahaha

Pison The Great said...

aihe... since I've gotten my hair from God la!! XD