Monday, January 7, 2008

Yeah... I want to mark it!

Pison, forget about the stupid barber issue...

Today marks the begining of the new semester of my journey in INTEC. I met some happy faces there after a two-month holiday, which made me feel that I actually belong to this planet. Staying one month in a town without any friends to talk to will make you feel like that, trust me.

Yeah, and guess what? Now, no more Boston, though I was clumsily keeping my crooked fingers crossed for miracle to place me in Boston again this semester. I really feel that 'Boston' clicks with my personality.

Just that this time, miracle is playing prank on me. D'oh!


I'm now in GLENDALE!!!

...it sounds like nervous substances in our brains. What is it again? Amygdala? Prefrontal globe?

Don't you think that Glendale is not a sweet name?

Well, we'll just seee how it goes. As time goes by, considering my characters, I know I'll get used to it, somehow.


I hope Glendale will be sweet & sour! :)

No comments: