Since last Friday, I have been in 3 tournaments in three consecutive days. It's damn tiring, but I it's damn exciting as well!
You see, my history in Frisbee is quite...unique. I started playing when I just entered INTEC, and at that time, I played for ATU in INTEC InPro 2007. Cacok and I were the only juniors in the team and the tournament.
After that, Nuya, a very kind-hearted senior, kept on persuading me to join Wildcatz, a team claimed to be the best in Malaysia, but I was not easily persuaded, and I always am. Why?
Heck, I have no idea why I didn't join Wildcatz last year. Perhaps it's because of living in Cendana, which could be time consuming and tiring.
Now, I'm in Wildcatz. Yeah!
*****
INTEC INPRO ULTIMATE FRISBEE
"guys planning the strategies"
"Girls ready to kick a**, but their a** were kicked badly"
"Look at Sundrina in blue; ULTRAMAN! XD"
"The vain bimbo team... Hehehe..."
"Loyal supporters from ATU! hang on, what is Elizabeth looking at???"
"Again, chamworic supporters... kesian my digicam..."
"Collateral damage"
"Anxious spectators during the Finals: ATU vs A-Levels"
"Look at everyone's facial expression - unique :P"
"The Big Happy ATU Ultimate Team"
Will post more about the other two tourney later, aite? :D

2 comments:
when is this all happen act?
hahahahha.
we had fun, even if we did get our a** kicked. we did decently for novices with no prior experience and no *hugging* strategies. (i sucked la, but the juniors were great, haha!)
i cant remember what/who i was looking at, lol
and yes, we the vain bimbo cheerleader team. and you guys are the ego team. you guys picked up only when we yell, "ATU guys, you're hot, we love you!" =p
bring yuinyi and i along to singapore with wildcats then we yell that to you guys again. maybe bring pom-poms? help you win. LOLZ!
Post a Comment