Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Hurrrrayyyy!!! IT'S PINKY DAY!!!!!

Hallluu there!!! Yeah, the most anticipated day of the week is finally here-The Pinky Day!! Hahahaha... I woke up unusually early today; I don't know why, a surge of embullience attacked my brain, first thing in the morning. Hehehe...

Well, after shower, I took my own picture, wondering how I looked in pink. Hehehe... And...I look like this...






And, when I entered the class... Ow my!! The vibrant color of pink blinded my eyes ( not literally, though) that I thought another Sun s in my class!! Naaa... it wasn't like what I expected, as I imagined my classmates would have chosen flourescent, highlighter-type of pink shirts. But it seemed majority of us wore light pink shirts, which were really Ok. Hehehe...

Yeah, some of you might be wondering why these bunch of freak are so enthusiastic about PINK?? Well, the story begins like this...

There was once lived a Princess named Siti Asma who happened to bring up a topic-a weird one, I would say. The affable lecturer asked the guyz,

"What do you think about guyz wearing PINK?"


Truth to be told, my mind went absolutely numb, considering that pink shirts might be placed bottom in Guys-To-Wear-List!!! Even effeminates seldom wear pink, as far as I've seen.


But then, as it turned out, we decided to just give it a try. Hey, Why not!!! Nothing wrong in being different, right?? HAhaha... Consequently, it turned out to b another great day, despite what happened yesterday, right?


Just one thing; I'm not really satisfied because Jin Khang is absent... Isn't it a coincidence?? Hey, come on!! Get a life!!! Well, just hope that we will hear good explanation from him...


Guess who covered his his face in the photo??
L.A test!~!~! I even hev time to take photo?? Hehehe..


Everyone, spell. A...I...D...A!!! AIDA!! Hehehe...


Class Photo With Miss Asma. SMiiile!!


From left: Fuad, Ben, Mei,Tan, Sandy, Foong Yi, Sabrina n Jyou Ling.


Kamal, Yang, N Qam. Concentrate on Kamal's hand.

Wer r your spectacles? U look like my granny!! Hehehe...
Sabrina... Sandy... Mei... N Jyou Ling.
Another Class photo with Mr. redza.
Pinky Models!!! Hehehe...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

erase my photo la. bloody hell!! hahah...

Copykate said...

pinky day rockz! XD

we should have more of this type of event in the future. how about, green day? led by hafidz the green freak! LOL.

Anonymous said...

hey...it's not that unusual for men to wear pink these days..
its considered more as a trend for guys to wear lighter colors now
keke
so guys..try on some pink shirts
mayb it'll suit u
keke
btw,kate? i've had this sudden interest in green too recently
haha
though i'm not on "the green freak" level yet
so...support greens!!!
eat ur veggies!!!huh!??
gila meh...

Pison The Great said...

Yeah...
Sob, somehow I stumbled on something really eccentric during my Net surfing...

N surprisingly, it is widely speculated that 'tough guys wear 'PINK'!!!

Huuummm... Can u really absorb that??? Gila nak... I'd rahter wear GREEN!!! Hahahah....

Go, Kate!! Initiate a Green Day afterwards...

Anonymous said...

what? u even managed to take a picture during the L.A test...
hmmm~ i wonder lalalala ;p

Anonymous said...

when is the purple day?

Pison The Great said...

anonymous...

Yeah, as I finished early. But s it turned out, I didn't do pretty well, u know...

Pison The Great said...

baka Boy!!! U decide lar... I bet u mus b Jin Khang or Yang...