It's a boring Monday. A bad Monday. truly, I never expected my first day of the week to be this bad, u know. I screwed up in my SAT 2nd Practice Test, thanks to my overwhelming confidence (actually I don't know who n what to blame). Haiya... I only got 640/800 for my maths section!!! Which means I have to get at least 660 to get >1300. That, in case u don't know the system of SAT, is deletrious... On top of that, I missed my Frisbee Practice again... Huu... :0(
Well, I haven't updated my blog for more than a week. U get the idea how busy I was? Yeah, VERY busy... So, just allow me to feed you with recent updates about my life here, OK? Hahaha..
1) I joined the Frisbee Team, The Wildcats which represents The ATU (American Top University). In case u don't know what frisbee is, take a look. It's a game derived from four different sports; american football, volleyball, netball, and basketball. N, the best part is, there's no referee... YES! No referee... Sounds weird huh? Yeah, tell me. But it's really fun! I will compete this weekend. So, keep ur fingers crossed for our victory!
So this is Frisbee disc. Great looking, right? Hehehe...
2) I had a very lively, cordial, and fun weekend. I spent a night in UM with Pjan n Rado, and the next day we headed to PC fair in KL Convenntion Centre!! Hehehe... that event was... WOW! A great swarm of PC n gadget lovers were there. I was stuck in Hall num 3, 4, n 5 for two hours because more people were flocking into KLCC than those of going out. Yeah, crowded, but at least I manage to accomplish my mission-hunt for a cheap, high quality digital camera!! Kodak branded. Hehehe... Jgn jelez... So, Kate will have a new potential rival r...
This is UM typical room for two. Concentrate on the size of it... Seriously, was it designed to acommodate people or goats??? So small...
N, this is Kruz's table!! What a mess.. Hehehe... But lots of food though, which I like!! Wahaha... Owez the same old Kruz.
I was perusing on the quality of food in UM. Hehehe... Tomyam: 3/5, Cleanliness of Premis: 2/5, Evidence of Foul Smell: 10/10!!! Euuu....
X-Smskians... Muka Izzul kedak perogol!! Hehehe...
See? It was sooo LOUD!!! PC FAir KLCC 2007
On top of all dis, I have heaps of assignment that need to be done. So, that's it... Dinner!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment